Worry Free Ordering With Our Measuring Safeguard Program!
Some of our customers had concerns about measuring for their shades, so we took notes an listened. Many of them expressed doubt, even with our easy to use measuring guides.
How did we solve this problem? We came up with a handy Measuring SafeGuard program to help our customers at no costs. That’s right, if you make a mistake and miss measure, we will take care of you for a 100% free.
Is your shade too big? It's ok, our team will trim it down for you.
Is your shade to small? Ok, let our team remake it.
If you find out that your shade doesn’t fit correctly, all you need to do is mail it back to us. From there, our team will make the appropriate modifications then send it back to you. Feel free to sit back and relax while we take care of all the problems!
Measuring Safeguard FAQs
- Our Measuring SafeGuard program will only cover one replacement shade of the same style and color. This program doesn't cover changing the lift option, fabric, mount type or upgrade.
- This program is only designed to cover measuring errors. We will not cover errors that are over 4 inches.
- The Measuring SafeGuard only covers customers in the United States and Canada.
- Measuring SafeGuard claims must be made within 15 days of receipt of your order.
- Claims are limited to 4 shades per order. If you are placing a large order and need extra assistance, please consult with a member of our team.
- The Measuring Safeguard excludes all perfect half-circle arch window shades.
- We work within a plus or minus 1/8" variation. If your shade is off by this amount, this is normal within our industry.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping cost to and from the facility. The resizing is free.