Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery
- Most orders shipped within the contiguous United States are shipped via FedEx.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING within the Continental USA, and for ALL fabric samples.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are charged actual shipping costs (please email for an estimate).
- We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for domestic orders.
- When your order has shipped, we will send you an email with the FedEx tracking information.
- Please see below for information on international orders.
Can I get my shade faster?
Due to the unique challenges of this extremely unusual 2020 year, we are not accepting expedited orders at this time.
Do you ship internationally?
- We ship all over the world.
- Most international orders are shipped via FedEx.
- We charge actual shipping costs (invoiced separately) on international orders and the purchaser is responsible for any duties or taxes.
- We also charge a $50 international handling charge due to scheduling and preparation needed to ship the package internationally (waived for Canadian orders).
- The maximum shipping width allowed for international orders is 94".
- For more information on our international shipping, please click here.
*Shades over 94” wide do not qualify for our free shipping offer. Please reach out to us for more information!